There are 2 sections in this course:
- Section 1: Principles of Person-Center Approach
- Section 2: Implementation of Person-Centered Approach
There are learning activities, list of resources, and quiz at the end of each part of this unit. The learning activities will provide you with an opportunity to apply the knowledge and skills presented in the course.
A Certificate of Completion is awarded on successful completion of this course.
The intended audience for this course is direct care professionals.
Upon completion of Unit 2, Section 1, you will be able to:
- Define terms related to the unit
- Define person-centered approach
- Discuss principles of a person-centered approach to services
- Identify how person-centered plans are created
- Discuss the ongoing need to promote independence and enhance or maintain existing skills of persons served
Analytical/Assessment Skills, Communication Skills, Community Dimensions of Practice Skills, Leadership and Systems Thinking Skills
Presenter(s) and/or Content Experts
Marcia Driscoll, RN
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Flash Player
Register a free account
Creation and/or update
October 31, 2012